Monday, November 21, 2011

Boyfriend's mother is too involved

Contribution by Terrance Kirby
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now and we get along great. I have met his family and love his parents. However, I sometimes wonder how his parents raised him. To me, it seems like his mom has always done everything for him. Since we have been dating, she has done all his laundry, bought his books and even signed him up for his classes. At first, I found it to be a little funny, but now I am starting to be bothered by it. He just moved into an apartment and his mom was there vacuuming today. She then overheard me talking about the great offer I found at http://www.satellitestarinternet.com/hughes-net/wyoming/ and she immediately went online to sign him up for it too. I love my boyfriend and I enjoy spending time with him, however I am starting to wonder if we can really have a future together, when his mom is in every aspect of his life. It seems silly to break up with someone for having a great relationship with his parents, but I think I might be doing just that.

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

One of my ex-bf was like that too. Relay too much on parents.

Tee-iabo Designs said...

Anytime you feel like you are dating the Mom and your boyfriend at the same time its time to step. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...