Friday, December 23, 2011

Domain or no domain... that is the question. HELP!

I got word today that someone has FINALLY stopped parking on my domain name. The problem is, as much as I'd love to scoop it up... the holidays have drained me financially.
Basically I'm looking for help with my pros and cons list.
So, bloggy mamas with your own domains:
~Who do you use for hosting, love them/hate them... why?
~Do you just mask your Blogger/Wordpress URL and publish that way or are you running two separate pages
~Is it really worth it? I'd love to move over to my very own dot com but I don't want to regret it after the investment and the work involved.
I need some opinions please!
Thanks!

2 comments:

SJB AKA SUE J-B. said...

Hi, follow you via Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop.

http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

Kathy said...

It too am weighing the same things! My sister bought my domain name for me, as a complete surprise for my birthday from Go Daddy, I haven't done anything with it yet but I'm glad I don't have to worry about someone taking it. I like the fact that I still have not paid anything to run my site. This year I may start to invest a little, but I'm not sure. I'm curious to see what people tell you and what you decide to to! I hope you and your sweet daughter have a great holiday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...