Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Brother and Me


Brother and me
Posted by Jerold Austin
My brother insisted that if we were going to do Christmas at my house this year I had to get direct tv so he could watch all the games. He’s the biggest basketball fan in the world and he’s so pumped that the strike is over he thought about not coming over to celebrate because of the games. He and my sister in law and their kids live two states over so they’ll be here for the better part of the week and Lord knows no one wants to hear my brother complaining about anything so I just anteed up and got him the TV. My husband could care less about sports but I guess sometimes you do what you have to do to keep the peace, especially in a household with strong personalities like mine. I wish Joe would just learn to be more adaptable but he’s never going to. Mom and dad totally spoiled him so he thinks everything in life has to go his way or else, you know what I mean?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...