Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pinterest

This guest post from Doris Dillon
My mom does not have the internet at her house. She said that she prefers to do things the old fashioned way. She would rather write a letter than an email and she would rather look at printed pictures than pictures on Facebook. I had my parents over or dinner and I made a recipe I found on the website Pinterest. My mom told me that she loved everything about dinner and asked where I got the recipes. I told her I got them from Pinterest and that there was a lot more you can get from Pinterest. You can find anything from house decorating, to recipes, even to party planning tips. My mom was really impressed and said that she might be interested in getting the internet so that she can use this website. I told her to get on my computer and go tohttp://www.wildbluedeals.com/ to find out how to set up internet at her house. She had it set up last week and ever since then she has been calling me to let me know which new recipe she is trying or how she is decorating her house. There are many great reasons to have the internet, but I think Pinterest alone is worth having the internet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...