Saturday, April 7, 2012

Work From Home


Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

I am finally at a place in my career where I can work from home 3 days a week, and only have to go in to the office 2 days a week. This is something I’ve wanted to do for awhile, but it just hasn’t been possible until now. I am looking forward to having a more flexible schedule, and being more present for my wife and children in the evenings. With the commute into the office, I am not getting home until after 7 pm every night. I am glad to reduce that to only 2 days a week now. There have been so many games, performances, not to mention just family dinners, that I have missed out on because of work. I know my wife is going to be so relieved to have my support in the evenings now. I’m setting up an office at home by converting our den into an office. I’m looking in to clear internet bundle deals so that I will be able to work more effectively. This is going to be good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...