Monday, July 16, 2012

California residents: check out Install It Direct!!

SO while I was messing around on pinterest the other day, I came across an amazing picture:

Gorgeous, right? After a little bit of investigation, I traced it back to paving company called Install It Direct out of California. This is just one of many amazing pictures I found in their gallery. The company specializes in pavers and outdoor designs. They also do firepits, retaining walls, artificial turf... even putting greens!
Here's the problem... they are on the opposite coast from me! If you live in the San Diego, Orange County, Riverside or Tumecula area, here's your chance to make me insanely jealous. This company has great reviews and testimonials all over the internet. You can check the InstallitDirect YouTube page to see some of them. InstallItDirect eliminates the hassle of purchasing materials and either struggling to install them yourself or hiring a third party. This is one stop shopping. Pick your design and they come over and make your outdoor design dreams come true!

Just remember, if you take my advice and redesign your space with Install It Direct, be sure to send me the photos. I'd like to live vicariously through you! Thanks <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...