Saturday, September 15, 2012

Awesome deals on printer ink at 247inktoner.com

So, I go through printer ink like craaaaazy. I have this wireless Canon Pixma that I love. The print quality is awesome and it's super simple to use, but dear god does it suck up ink. I've found some really good prices on 247inktoner.com. They have both the compatible (generic) and official Canon cartridges as well as the high yield, which can be a little tough to find. So for now I've been getting my ink online.
However, I'm seriously considering a laser printer upgrade. The one I've been eyeballing is the Samsung CLP 300. It's expensive, but most laser printers are. However, I paid about $100 for my Canon last year and I've already replaced the ink in it about 3 times. In fairness, I print a LOT, particularly photos. Now, if you do the math at about $35 for both refills (and that's being conservative) and I've already spent a new printer's worth in just ink! Compare that to the toner prices on the same site where I get my Canon ink: Samsung CLP-300 toner. SOOO much cheaper. Plus they last much longer. I'm just a little scared of the price tag. Does anyone have experience with personal laser printers? I like the Samsung, but I'm not tied to it yet. Any suggestions for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate what you post. You have a new subscriber now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...