Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vitacost, Awesome products, reasonable shipping, great prices AND $10 OFF!!

Ok, I don't normally take it upon myself to promote other sites on my page, but I'm OBSESSED with the Vitacost website lately. I'm placing my third order in two months right now. I've been trying out a wheat-free diet and this site has tons of gluten-free stuff, WAY below supermarket prices. They also have my favorite Wild Planet tuna (reg $4.99/can) for $2.49. Huge jars of EV coconut oil for $20, reasonable shipping prices AND a $10 off your first purchase coupon!! Sold yet?
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90541917

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was greatly riveting to look over your blog, I want to reproduce your post in my blog. It can ? And you et an account on Twitter?

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The full glance of your web site is excellent, as neatly as the content!

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often to check up on new posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...