Thursday, November 8, 2012

Doing some heavy duty furniture shopping right now.

I've lived in this apartment for about five years now. Long before Aurora came and my life changed. Most of the furniture I have came with me from house to house for years. Some of it even came from the side of the road (I refinished it of course). While a lot of these pieces have sentimental value, it's time to let go of some of the lower quality stuff. I'm a big girl now, there's no excuse for cheap particle board furniture anymore haha.
So anyway, I've been looking around online for good deals on nicer pieces of furniture. I need  a new kitchen set, some end tables and a new entertainment center for starters. I found a pretty great website called Wholesale Furniture Brokers. They have a huge inventory. Super nice furniture and the prices are pretty competitive. I've been on the lookout for one of those leather recliners , not the gross overstuffed lazyboy type ones, something nice and comfy but stylish. This site had some of the nicest ones I've seen I even found a couple on sale and some with free shipping!
Do any of you guys buy furniture online or am I crazy? If you do, what are your favorite sites?

1 comment:

John @ customer returns said...

Well I do appreciate your idea its really amazing to find your favorite furniture at a single store offering goods at discounted rates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...