Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another great tutoring site I found.

So here's another time where part of me wishes I lived on the west coast. I was looking into tutoring services, just in case the day comes where I struggle with one of my classes. I found very few good options near me, but some great ones in California. For instance, there is a great one based in L.A. called Varsity Tutors. They offer personalized tutoring in your own home for just about every subject you can think of. You know you can trust them because they have to make it through a vigorous screening process which includes a background check. I plan to take chemistry next semester and I know it's something that I may struggle with, so just for the heck of it I looked up what they offered. I was pleasantly surprised by the list of options. It's easy to get started, you just put in your info (L.A. residents only) and they send you an email with your options and pricing. You can find more information here. The best part is, if you aren't completely satisfied, they offer a money back guarantee. I really wish they had something this good closer to me. It would be nice to have some personal one-on-one help sometimes. That's one thing I miss about traditional school. Going to college online can be very lonely and sometimes I feel like I have to figure everything out for myself. Maybe they will be so successful that they expand to the east coast (let's hope!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...