Friday, January 25, 2013

Another awesome place for shopping from home!

It might be pretty obvious, but I'm obsessed with shopping from home. I have an Amazon Prime account, I get my gluten-free foods from Vitacost, I buy clothes from Alloy and shoes from JustFab. I even used to get my groceries delivered before my roommate and I coordinated a weekly shopping trip. It's so much easier to buy things online rather than dragging a toddler around with you. Particularly when it's 10 degrees outside like it has been in Providence lately. Anyway, I've hit a new low, or achieved a new high... depending on how you look at it. I'm now buying things for the dog online. I stumbled across PetSupplies.com and now I'm hooked. They have a huge selection and great prices. I've found some great dog grooming supplies for Scoobie on there. We go through nail clippers like crazy around here (chiweenie nails grow like weeds!) and it's nice to be able to order backups rather than hunt for the ones we like and wonder if they are in stock. If you are a pet owner, you should check them out! Plus, I just saw on their site that they are offering 20 percent off your entire first order!! You can thank me later!
Scoobie approves!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...