Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mobstac.com

I don't know if any of my blogging friends have been searching for an easier way to go mobile, but I definitely have been. I like the condensed look that Blogger has in it's built in mobile format but I wanted to be able to do more. Like adding a Twitter feed for instance. I was worried that my only option would be to start from scratch and design my own but I knew I wouldn't have the time to do that. So, as usual, I started researching other ways to go about it. I think I may have found one! At Mobstac.com, you can integrate your current blog or website into one of their mobile websites. There are a few preset templates and color combinations to get you started or if you're code-savvy there is an option to completely customize your site. I've been playing around with it a little to try and get a feel for it and I have to say I'm impressed. Best of all? It's FREE to sign up. They also have an option to import your own AdSense account and as many RSS or Twitter feeds as you'd like. It's definitely worth checking out if you've been looking for a way to make your blog more phone/tablet friendly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...