Friday, March 8, 2013

If you have a boy, you may thank me for this later.

Ok, so in case you guys don't know, I'm a little bit of a nerd. I'm obsessed with cartoons and sci-fi and things from the 80's. So, needless to say when I found out there was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles website, I fell into an internet wormhole for about an hour. Instead of working on school work, like I should have, I was reading about a possible TMNT movie and looking through a huge list of random fun facts. 
Apparently I was in denial that the show still existed, or rather had been brought back. I only thought of it as the old one that was around when I was younger. I guess they've done well though, since they're going into a third season. It sort of makes me wish I had a little boy. Then again, who am I kidding? I'm totally going to try and get Aurora hooked. Anyway, if you have a little boy or you're a nerd who's obsessed with the 80's like me, you can check out the website and get more information here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...