Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hunting for cute monogrammed jewelery? Check out these rings!

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a thing for silver rings of all shapes and sizes. My collection has grown over the years and I have everything from chunky silver thumb rings to teensy delicate midi rings. One thing I've never purchased though is monogrammed jewelry because I always found them a little too gaudy or obvious. I recently was approached to review some monogrammed jewelry at GetNameNecklace and I almost passed on it because all I pictured were those giant tacky name necklaces that everyone wore about ten years ago. Out of curiosity though, I decided to click the link and poke around on the site a bit and I was surprised to find some REALLY cute monogrammed rings!

Unlike some others I have seen, these are really nice quality and real sterling silver, not just silvertone (which I cannot wear without turning my fingers green). I found more than one monogram ring that I liked, which made it difficult to choose just one, so I didn't. What I liked the best is that the initials are not super obvious and they do not stand out too much as monograms, rather they are incorporated nicely into the design. I loved that they were subtle and at first glance you may not realize you are looking at a letter, but it still has the nice personal feel of a monogrammed piece. I can't wait to see them in person!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...