Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What we've been up to lately:

Time just keeps slipping away around here. We're busy busy busy! Aurora's new buddy is still with us three days a week, which seems to be working out well for everyone. I'm still in school full time, taking THREE classes at once right now which is a little stressful. I've also started running for exercise because it's the most (actually, only) convenient option for me. In between all of that, we've been trying to get out and enjoy this new spring sunshine as much as possible! Here's some of our moments from the last few weeks:

IMG_1755
Running errands with mama.

IMG_1603
Snugglin and watching Sesame Street! (SO CUTE!)

IMG_1652
My first 5k - don't laugh at how slow I am please!!

IMG_1739
Teaching her buddy how to draw with chalk!

IMG_1729
Longest bubble bath ever!

IMG_1764
Aurora's first ice cream cone!! (Shhh.... don't tell her it was vegan and all -natural!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...