Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sorry! I've been slacking...

For anyone who doesn't know, I've got an unusually heavy courseload this semester and it's been a little tough to make myself sit down and update. Usually I want to get as far away from the computer as possible! The good news is; the semester is halfway over and I've been surviving, with my 4.0 average still intact. Soon it will get easier! The bean and I have been enjoying the warm weather during the day though... here's a quick glimpse of our last few weeks:
IMG_1928
Aurora practicing her bike riding skills at Nana Poo's house.
IMG_2018
Aurora at her best buddy's 2nd birthday party!

IMG_1960
Drawing and eating fruit snacks!
IMG_2052
Picnic at the zoo!
IMG_2043
Painting with water at the zoo (I really need to make her one of these!)
Meanwhile mama has been canning awesome salsa; running and obsessing over salads!!
IMG_2058
IMG_2025

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...