From my LiveJournal... weird how some things don't change at all! I guess I've always known who I was. This is comforting.
Just for the record:
- I am frequently inspired, but lack focus sometimes.
- I am quick to voice my opinion, and I have LOTS of them.
- I like yoga enough to consider teaching it.
- I also like Nag Champa incense... neither of these things mean that I am a hippie and/or that I smoke tons of pot. As a matter of fact if you read my profile and see 'Nag Champa' then message me and ask me to smoke a 'J.' with you (it's happened) I will find out where you live, go there and sucker punch you just for asking.
- I have too many answers to the "What do you want to do for a living?" question. I can't decide on just one, therefore I haven't yet. I am also afraid that I will pick wrong in the end.
- I grew up my whole life wanting to be an artist. Then I realised a 'career' in art meant people would expect me to produce art in a predictable and timely manner. I can do timely but I hate being predictable... so that was out.
- I like to read. I like to talk about reading. If I ask you about a book you've read and your reply is 'It was good.' or 'I liked it.' I may consider hating you for it. If you can't figure out why, I hate you already.
- I wander all the time. Literally and figuratively.
- I am in love with sound. Music makes my life worthwhile even when nothing else does. There are few things that I wholeheartedly enjoy more than listening or singing loudly or dancing. I sometimes do nothing but listen to music, in a dark room, by myself. Maybe this sounds wierd, maybe it is.
- I have many points to make. Some people find this annoying, others think it's hilarious. I don't really care either way, I'm still going to make them.
- I remember everything even things that I don't care to. I am a blackhole of useless knowledge. I'd be on a game show but I would make way more money eating worms on Fear Factor than on a show where I had to be smart and/or know trivia. That makes me more than a little sad, it also says something about our country.
- I photograph small. Sorry about that. I am actually a pretty tall lady. You might think I look little in pictures and then you'll meet me and know I could beat you in a fight. I apologize in advance if this is intimidating. I can't help it. We can still hang out, I swear.
- I have a mouth that would make your mother blush.
- I am only proud of this 12% of the time. 23% of the time I wonder if people would like me more if I were to tone it down a little. 65% of the time I couldn't care less one way or the other.
- That's right I said "couldN'T care less" not "COULD care less" because that would prove the opposite point. I hate grammatical errors. If you make one in front of me I will probably point out your mistake. If you don't like it feel free to roll your eyes or call me a know-it-all, it won't be the first or last time.
- On a similar note: I will embrace your imperfections. I will, however, be occasionally compelled to point them out to you. Don't take offense, I wouldn't bother if I didn't care about you.
- I am longwinded (as you can see) and I love to talk to people. If you send me a one line message you will most likely get a full page in return. I'm online too much so more than likely I'll reply really quickly. If you don't get the big messages or the quick replies it might mean I hate you. So either stop trying or ask me about it, I promise I'll tell you the truth even if you don't want to hear it.
- Yeah, that last thing about "telling the truth even when no one wants to hear it". I definitely do that more than I should.